Ph.D (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) (Loughborough
University of Technology, UK) (1994) Thesis 'A Life-cycle Methodology for Product Costing in Advanced Manufacturing Environments'
M.Sc. (Industrial Engineering & Production Management) (Cranfield Institute of Technology, UK) (1983
B. Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) (Liverpool, UK) (1979)
Ordinary National Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) (Brighton Technical College, UK) (1976)
Diploma Syariah, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, (1989)
Tel: 03-2180 5090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of Board of Engineers Malaysia
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), USA
Executive Board Member of Malaysian Chapter of Federation of Engineering Institutions of Islamic Countries (FEIIC) & IEM-FEIIC National Monitoring Committee 2007-2008
Membership Of Committees At National Level
Joint- Head of CIMP Working Committee for Strategic Thrust 5 “Innovate through R&D and Adopt New Construction Techniques (WC5)”,
Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (CIDB), April 2008
Member of Organising Committee and International Programme Committee, Malaysian-Japan Symposium on Advanced Technologies MJISAT 2007, 12th-15th November, Kuala Lumpur
Member of Evaluation Panel for Manufacturing and Machinery Sector, IRPA Programme, 1996
Computer Jigs and Fixtures Design Software (1989) Role: Project Leader
A Life-cycle Methodology for Product Costing in Advanced Manufacturing Environments, Ph.D Research Project, Manufacturing Systems Integration (MSI) Research Institute, Loughborough University of Technology (Jan 1990 - Sept. 1994) Role: Researcher
A Critical Analysis of Three Company Modelling Packages, M.Sc Dissertation, Cranfield Institute of Technology, UK (Oct. 1982 - Sept 1983) Role: Researcher
- Information Transfer Between Heterogeneous CAD Software, UPP Short-Term Project (1995 – 1998) Project Vote: 61800 Role: Project Leader
- Design of a Prototype CIM Installation at UTM, IRPA Project (1996 - To Date) A colloborative project with SIRIM Project Vote: 72091 Role: Project Leader
- A CASE Based Software for Mould & Die Design Based on the Product Data Modelling Methodology, IRPA, Project (1996 - To Date) Project Vote: 72809 Role: Program Leader
- A Low cost Software for integrating Production and Transportation Logistics, IRPA Project (2000-new project) Project Vote 72406 Role: Program Leader
- Library Information Services Performance Measures UPP Short-Project (1994 - 1995) Project vot 61503 Role: Project Member
- Technological Capability Assesment for Mould and Die Industry of Malaysia (1996 - 1997) Role: Project Member
- Determination of Flexible Measures in Advanced Manufacturing Systems and their effect on productivity and responsiveness (2001-2003) Role: Project Member
- Eurasian Network for Product Life-cycle Support and Training (EAPSTRA)- European Commission Contract Number ASIA ITC/ASI b7-301/71548 (3152-094) 2004 to 2006) vote no: 68401 role: Project Member
- PR-IRPA Project 'Development of New Cutting Tools for Ultra Precision Processing of Materials' (Grant: vot 74540-RM 8.1 Million) Role: Program and Project Leader.
Proceedings of 3rd International Conferrence on Advanced Manufacturing Technology (ICAMT 2004). May 11-13, 2004 Awaluddin Mohamed Shaharoun, V. C Venkatesh, Ahmad Faris Ismail, AKM Nurul Amin, Md. Mohafizul Haque, Noordin Mohd Yusof, Safian Sharif and Shajahan Mridha
'Keupayaan Teknologi dalam Industri Acuan dan Dai : Pembinaan Instrumen Kajian'Alina Shamsuddin, Awaluddin M.S., Izman Sudin dan Azmi Abd. Rahman Journal Teknologi, UTM Bil. : 30 Jun 1999.
'A Step-Based Geometrical Representation of a Plastics Injection Moulding Part'(1998) Awaluddin Mohamed Shaharoun, Juhari Ab. Razak and Mohammed Rabiul Alam, Journal of Material Processing Technologies, Elsevier Publications, Zurich, Switzerland.
- 'Application of Vision System for Casting Inspection' (1998), Hishamuddin Jamaludddin, Lim Tian Foon, Mazlan Abd. Wahid and Awaluddin Mohamed Shaharoun, Journal of IEM, and more..